C2C Sport are recruiting
Positive customer experience & a belief that global digital connectivity is paramount to our survival is driving innovation and investment in our business.
Licensing Partnerships (B2C)
C2C value partnerships greatly and license, manufacture and retail (B2C) online, in stadium/gameday and at events for the biggest Australian netball organisations. This includes: Netball Australia & Australian Diamonds, Netfest, Fast5 World Series, Netball NSW & NSW Swifts, GWS Giants, Melbourne Vixens, Netball SA & Adelaide Thunderbirds.
Teamwear Sponsorship (B2B)
C2C’s partners are some of the largest peak sports bodies in Australia to gain direct endorsed market access to sell our teamwear (B2B) to their members clubs and teams and licensed merchandise (B2C) to individuals.
About The Role
As part of our partnership team, you will need to be very hands on, a good communicator, well organised and able to work in a fast paced environment.
You will need to coordinate all aspects of our retail concessions on gamedays and at events in Australia’s largest indoor venues and large outdoor events.
Help our Marketing Coordinators connect and align marketing communications via our partners channels to deliver our B2B & B2C sales goals.
Coordinate our partners High Performance uniform requirements, plus convert marketing driven teamwear leads into sales for our many sporting peak bodies, clubs, schools and associations.
Based at Sydney Olympic Park and working in our partnerships team, the role would include but is not limited to:
- Coordination, bump in/out & operation of licensed partners retail merchandise concessions @ events and on game day Australia wide
- Operate a popup container shop, marquees & in venue booths from 1-20 staff
- Commitment & flexibility to work 12 weekends away + overtime
- Administration support in managing key licensing partnership needs
- Up to 20 casuals event and game day staff rostering
- Coordinate Partnership Head & own travel arrangements
- Coordinate stock transport via carriers and our own van
- Drive our own large manual van – manual drivers licence required
- Administration experience is a must
- Establishing new & maintaining existing team wear customers
Salary package including leave loading up to $45 000 + time in lieu + commission + 9.5% super.
Company laptop, uniform & phone provided.
C2C is a company who offer flexibility, professional sports team and event exposure, with role promotion for the right candidate.
Contacts & Key Dates
For any queries, please contact Kylie on firstname.lastname@example.org
Immediate start required