Hi there, just letting you know that orders received after today will not be processed
until we return on the 15th January 2018. Happy Holidays!
Constellation Cup 2019 Tickets Giveaway Promo
- C2C Sport will be selecting 3x winners of 2 tickets each for Constellation Cup game at Perth. All entries are subject to verification from C2C Sport.
- Employees of the promoter C2C Sport Pty Ltd and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
- Entrants must be new netball clubs and associations. Price quote request must be for team netball dresses or uniform not for single individual. Duplicate entries are not allowed; only 1 representative from each netball club or association is allowed to join.
- All entrants must fill out all fields on this online form to qualify: https://www.c2csport.com/2019-concup-tickets-giveaway-promo/
- C2C Sport reserves the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which may include false or misleading information and/or misrepresentation of an individual to a club or association where he/she claims to be part of it.
- Winners must be 18 years old and above and a legal resident of any state of Australia. Identity must be verified according to C2C Sport criteria.
- For entrants who are outside Perth, they must be willing to travel at their own expense to be able to watch the game and use the tickets should they win. C2C Sport is not liable for other expenses incurred except for the tickets to be given away.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
- The prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for an item of equal value at their discretion.
- Tickets are for one-time use only. Should the winner not be able to redeem the prize on the game day, this shall be considered forfeited and non-refundable.
- Once the prize winner has been announced by C2C Sport Pty Ltd, the prize is deemed awarded and non-transferrable.
- For winners, tickets are for pickup at Merch Truck / Trailer outside the venue on the game day. Winners must bring a valid Identification Card and present it to C2C representative together with the email notification received from C2C Sport.
- On acceptance of the competition prize, the winner acknowledges that they have read and agreed to C2C Sport Pty Ltd’s promo rules and conditions.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
- The competition is subject to availability as determined by C2C Sport Pty Ltd. The competition entry period is from 15th to 23rd October 2019.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
- The information you are asked to provide to C2C Sport Pty Ltd is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. C2C Sport Pty Ltd will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
- All information collected become the property of C2C Sport Pty Ltd and may be used for future promotional marketing and publicity purposes.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize by the time stipulated by C2C Sport Pty Ltd, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and no other prize will be provided.
- If C2C Sport Pty Ltd is unable to contact the winner and made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then C2C Sport Pty Ltd will award the prize to another valid entry.
- All entrants who choose to ‘opt-in’ consent to join our marketing promotions lists and have their contact details (title, first name, surname, email, mobile or landline phone number, mailing address and postcode only), released to C2C Sport Pty Ltd and receiving ongoing marketing material and correspondence from C2C Sport Pty Ltd.
- Entrants can unsubscribe anytime.