Senior Web Developer
Coast 2 Coast Sports (C2C) is a dynamic family owned sportswear brand that has serious netball and basketball industry credibility and focus on licensing partnerships and team wear supply. Positive customer experience & a belief that global digital connectivity is paramount to our survival is driving innovation and investment in our business.
C2C value partnerships hugely and license, manufacture and retail online and at gameday / event for the biggest Australian sports organisations & teams. This includes: Netball Australia & Australian Diamonds, Netfest, Fast5 World Series, Netball NSW & NSW Swifts, Melbourne Vixens & others to be announced soon.
Awesome customer experience & digital connectivity is our honest goal. If you’re the sort of individual who can apply this ethos to your managed team, our customers and our business then we need to speak.
There is an exciting new opportunity for an experienced and energetic web developer to join our marketing & digital team.
You will have experience in managing multiple websites and ecommerce store back ends, especially wordpress and woocommerce and experience with other major platforms is highly desired.
- Plan and implement responsive web solutions including existing sites
- Build and maintain scalable websites and online stores
- Bind our front and back end systems together via API and native integrations
- Monitor, test and continuously optimize multiple sites, including existing sites
- Expand our ecommerce marketplace offerings and payment methods, eg Amazon & Alipay
- Help launch our affiliate marketing and drop shipping programs
- Ensure that our customer’s experience is the very best it can be to increase customer sales through awesome UI and UX.
- Take initiative and apply resources to complete tasks
- Systems Integrations Cin7, Zoho & Ecommerce
- Gmail Administration
- Cloud File Sharing Systems
Front End / Website Development / Server Maintenance
- HTML / CSS / PHP
- MySQL Database Management
- Website Optimisation
- Responsive websites
- High Level Web Security
- Server Management / cPanel
- API Integration
- Daily Website Maintenance
- WooCommerce Development
- Experience with Magento / Shopify other platforms
- Experience with ebay and other marketplace integration
- Good attention to detail for testing and checking websites
- Custom WordPress development skills
- WordPress Plugin Development
- Product updates
Fancy Product Designer
- Product configurator development
- Integration to Business Systems
- Ability to edit and upload items
Personal skills required are
- English skills
- Good time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to solve problems
- Has fast reaction to solving problems
For the successful candidate, we offer a working environment of inclusion and collaboration, where you will be part of a hardworking, but fun team of global people.