Biosan II is Proven to be effective against COVID-19 and achieves updated listing from the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).
Use with our Sanitising Systems for fast and effective daily infection control to enormously reduce your labour time
Biosan II (AP439) disinfectant is a proprietary anti-microbial decontaminant. Use in both everyday and heavy-duty restoration situations where bacteria, viruses, spores, moulds and yeasts are prevalent because of flooding, body fluids or organic waste.
The core biocidal activity in Biosan is derived from a synergistic combination of two powerful biocides and specific potentiator chemistry. It effectively destroys a wide range of micro-organisms, viruses, odour causing bacteria and mould.
This powerful biocidal blend is carried rapidly and deeply into the affected area with a dynamic wetting agent which enables the biocide to penetrate substantially further into porous substrates, fabrics and fibres than traditional disinfectants.
Biosan is a 5litre concentrate that makes 250L of product so it's economical yet effective to use.
TRAUMA, Category 3 WATER and BIO-HAZARD DECONTAMINATION
Biosan II not only rapidly penetrates the contact surface but has an extremely high tolerance of organic soil. This contributes to it’s incredible biocidal efficacy.
In trauma, black water and other decontamination applications, Biosan II is a highly effective bactericide and surprisingly economical to use.
At recommended dilution rates Biosan II is active against gram positive and negative bacteria, moulds, spores, enveloped and non-enveloped (lipid & non-lipid) viruses.
Evaluated in accordance with the TGA Test for Hospital Grade Disinfectant under “dirty” conditions at a dilution of 1:25 by a NATA accredited laboratory.
- Sophisticated Anti-microbial Blend – Biosan employs a potentiated blend of two powerful bactericides each with it’s own potentiating chemistry. This provides a significantly faster and wider scope of kill which includes –
- gram-postive bacteria (eg Bacillus Subtillus, Staphylococcus Aureus)
- gram-negative bacteria (eg Escherichia Coli, Pseudomonas aeroginosa)
- Moulds and Yeasts (eg Aspergillus Niger)
- Viruses (eg Newcastle Disease Virus)
- Penetration – To provide ultimate sanitization of target surfaces, this powerful anti-microbial package has been combined with super-wetting technology. This innovative chemistry enables the biocide to penetrate dramatically faster and deeper into the inner-structure of the fibre or porous substrate.
- Eliminates odours – Biosan eliminates odours at their source by powerful anti-microbial action against odour causing germs.
- Tough Odours – will combat tough flood and fire odours and malodours caused by urine, faeces, sewage, vomit and other organic odours.
- Provides a Safe Working Environment – ideal for removing or minimizing dangerous micro-organisms ahead of continuing with restoration clean-ups involving human fluids, sewage and mould.
- Hard surfaces – also ideal for use on hard surfaces.
Biosan is highly effective on hard surfaces including concrete, plasterboard, wood, tiles and grout.
Biosan is ideal for use on all wool and synthetic fabrics and carpeting except for stain resistant nylon. Biosan will possibly remove some or all of the stain resistant treatment.
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals. Observe all safety directions
and read the SDS before use.
• Add 65ml per litre of water (1:16) for mould remediation.
• Add 32ml per litre of water (1:32) for disinfection and decontamination.
• Add 16ml per litre of water (1:64) for light duty applications and odour control.
1. Before cleaning is undertaken, the affected area can be sprayed down with Biosan ll solution to reduce microbial concentration and enhance user safety.
2. Remove and clean away all wet and dry debris. Pre-clean area before disinfection step.
3. Apply Biosan ll solution to the affected area. Ensure all areas and surfaces come into contact with Biosan ll
solution. Application can be by means of spray, wet fog, mop or cloth.
4. Agitate briefly, where possible to promote penetration into porous substrates.
5. Allow a minimum of 10 minutes dwell time.
6. Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
MADE IN AUSTRALIA
In stock items which have no additional personalisation or decoration will be dispatched within 1-5 working days from the date the order is placed. Freight times vary depending on your shipping location.
Custom-made items would take 8 weeks to arrive to you.
Please check our shipping info here: C2C Shipping Policy