Creativity is contagious. If you have it, pass it on
Coast 2 Coast Sports (aka C2C) is a 35-year industry leader in sportswear in Australasia.
We are seeking a creative and talented Senior Graphic Designer (Multimedia / Sports Apparel) to join our team.
- Assist the Head of Creative or Design Lead in completing the fashion graphic design from themes and concept, sketches until pre-production sample of artwork, apparel, labels, packaging, sundries etc.
- Remain up-to-date with sports apparel fashion trends, seasonal themes, material and colours etc. and has the ability to research and apply market information
- Assist in the design of marketing collaterals which includes but are not limited to print, web or social media graphics
- Communicate and collaborate with production and design team to facilitate development processes and schedules from product development and material sourcing to ensure printing workmanship and quality colour combination of garments and print materials
Experience / Qualification Requirements:
- Degree holder in graphic design, visual communications, fashion design or related discipline
- 2-5 years solid experience in graphic design, preferably in the sports or fashion industry
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator CC
- Knowledge of eCommerce (web-to-print) UX / UI design preferred
- Knowledge of garment printing processes such as DTG or Sublimation preferred
- Knowledge in basic video editing preferred but not required
- Online portfolio or body of works related to the job
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of 3D programs such as Browzwear VStitcher, Lotta or Clo3d preferred but not required
- Experience with Mac OS preferably
- Own machine (preferably with 8GB RAM) and high-speed internet
Competitive remuneration will be offered to the right candidate. Salary details will be discussed upon job interview.
- Full-time (8 hour shift)
- Monday to Friday 10AM to 7PM AEST
- Work from home setup