About the Competition:
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon creativity of designs. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any copyright and claims that may infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
- Employees of the promoter C2C Sport Pty Ltd and/or FBL Sport employees and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
- The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable and / or illegal content, including but not limited to copyright infringement, profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners of the competition may be of any age and residents within Australia.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for an item of equal value at their discretion.
- The prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
How to Join the Competition
- To enter, entrants must purchase a discounted C2C x FBL logo’d basketball uniform and customise it the most creative way using C2C DYO platform. 1 design per user/customer is allowed.
- Minimum order qty required is 5.
- Entrants should also share the design on their Facebook account and tag/mention @c2csports and use the hashtag #FBLxC2C
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- Competition closes by 30 June 2021.
(See video guide HERE)
Selection of Winners
- After an entry is submitted, an email will be sent to you by C2C staff to confirm your entry or ask other required information to validate your entry.
- 5 best uniform designs will be selected by FBL Sport and each win 1 pair of FBL boots + Gold Basketball
- FBL Sport will take care of the postage and product ship out for the winners.
- Once the prize winner has been announced by, the prize is deemed awarded and non-transferrable.
- On acceptance of the competition prize, the winner acknowledges that they have read and agreed to Fantasy Basketball League Gold Giveaway terms and conditions.
Data Privacy and Protection
- The information you are asked to provide to C2C Sport Pty Ltd is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. Coast 2 Coast Sports/FBL Sport will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
- All entries become the property of Coast 2 Coast Sports/FBL Sport and will be published in their respective websites and may use the entrant's names and designs for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.