Terms & Conditions - Affiliate Program
By joining C2C Affiliate Program you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please ensure that you read them carefully before signing up.
The program's terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, so please check back for updates.
Account Registration & Terms
You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the sign up process for an Affiliate account.
- You must be 18 years old and above and an active member of any sports organisation whether it be a club, association or something equivalent.
- Not affiliated with any marketing program or any agreement of the same kind with any sportswear business in the region or outside that will result to any conflict of interest.
- The affiliate/partner will be solely responsible for the security of any user names and passwords issued by C2C.
Referral Links & Promotion
Once you have signed up for the Program, you'll be able have an access to the following:
- Unique referral link and discount code that you will use in promoting C2C products and services to your online channels including website, email communications, social channels and others.
- C2C will also provide you with promotional assets or content that you can use to your channels. We'll also provide you with ready-to-edit branded social media templates you can use. Any major modifications on the assets are subject for C2C approval prior to use.
Use of Discount Code
- For Australian-based affiliates with discount code, your members are entitled to get a 5% discount on online purchase from the C2C website: https://www.c2csport.com.au
- To redeem the coupon code, the customer needs to type in the code into the discount box upon checkout and the relevant discount will be automatically deducted from the final price of their order. (See more details here)
- Coupon code is valid on the customer's first order only.
- The code is applicable to purchase of any C2C team apparel online except for Locker Room merchandise here. It is not redeemable for cash and cannot be combined with any other coupons or any other offer or discounts or promotions offered by C2C Sports.
- C2C Sports reserves the right to discontinue a coupon at any time. Discount code is upon the sole discretion of C2C Sports. It will be given based on the affiliate's location and target audience.
- For Australian-based affiliates, 5% commission will be applied in every successful uniform order made to C2C. Returning customers and existing customers that are already in contact with any of the C2C Sales Representatives are not included.
- Orders or any purchases from any C2C Locker Room merchandise here are not eligible for the commission.
- Global (non-Australian based) affiliates commission fees have different commission structure due to different market segments, location and other factors involved.
- The referral fee structure is subject to change at our discretion.
- Further details will be discussed upon sign up of affiliate especially for global affiliates.
- You can choose your payment option - bank transfer, PayPal or convert your sales to online store coupon.
- C2C will provide quarterly sales report via email. Payment will be sent by the 15th of the following month after the quarter ends.
- You can view your summary of payments and sales record by logging into your assigned affiliate account.
In case we detect any violations of these rules or if there is an issue with how they apply specifically for your situation then termination may occur resulting not only loss of rights as well but also forfeit all fees collected during such period.
The termination or cancellation of your program will result to deactivation of your affiliate's account and the forfeiture of your referral fees in your account if they were earned through fraudulent/illegal/questionable sales or marketing methods.
For further questions or clarifications regarding C2C's Affiliate Program, you may email email@example.com or call 02 6581 1558.